Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within easy reach of Glenvale Schools and shops this modern duplex property represents an ideal investment opportunity!
Set on 538 square metres each unit features:
• 3 bedrooms with builtins and ceiling fans – main with ensuite and air con
• Large, tiled open plan living area with air con
• Generous kitchen with stone bench tops, large island bench and electric appliances
• Good size main bathroom with large walk in shower, bath and separate toilet
• Single garage with remote control roller door
• Privately fenced courtyards
• Gas hot water
• Fibre to the Premises NBN connected
Unit 1 was recently rented for $320 per week and is currently vacant giving you the option to live in one side and rent the other or find a new tenant.
Unit 2 is currently rented to at $320 per week through to 31 July 2021 to very good tenants who would like to stay on.
This strong return is bolstered by the fact that there is no body corp fees to worry about just the council rates and water fees which are:
Council Rates: $1,955.61 net per half year
Water Access: $304.59 net per half year
If you’re looking for a modern, well positioned investment property with a strong return and excellent potential for that return to increase over time then you simply must inspect 6 Ivy Court!
Contact Alan Reilly today to arrange your inspection.