Set on 1,287 square metres in a convenient location within easy reach of schools, shopping centres, St Andrews Hospital, local parks and sporting fields, 353 Tor Street is an ideal investment property for an astute investor.
Consisting of three large and tastefully renovated units on a single title (which means no body corp fees and only one lot of council rates!) with a combined return of $880 per week, this property offers a very strong return with excellent tenants in place who would like to stay on. Each unit features:
• 2 generous bedrooms with builtins
• Large open plan living area with air con and timber look vinyl flooring
• Good size kitchen with breakfast bar, good cupboard space and updated electric appliances
• Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
• Separately fenced courtyard areas
• Single carport plus space for visitor parking
Unit 1: $295 per week to May 2022
Unit 2: $300 per week to August 2021
Unit 3: $285 per week June 2023
In addition to the excellent units already on the site and the strong rental return, with a 1287sqm allotment this property also has great scope to add further value through the construction of more units now or in the future (subject to council approval). Concept plans with an example of the units that could be built on the site are available upon request.
If you’re looking for a low maintenance investment property with a strong return that has scope for further development and value adding now or into the future then you absolutely must inspect 353 Tor Street, Wilsonton.
Contact Alan Reilly to arrange your inspection