Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on an easy to keep 600sqm allotment this beautifully presented family home is ready for a new owner!
With an unassuming front façade this home is much larger than it looks, with spacious living areas, large bedrooms and a private outdoor entertaining area with lovely views over the surrounding area. 13 Diamantina Drive is a home that you will love to call your own.
• 4 generous bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans – main with large ensuite and walk in robe
• Tiled open plan living area with ceiling fans and air con
• Separate, carpeted rumpus / media room with air con
• Large kitchen with electric appliances and a large island bench
• Private outdoor entertaining area – perfect for enjoying the evening sunsets
• Large family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
• Good size laundry with storage
• Large linen cupboards in the hall
• Attached double garage with internal access
• Fully fenced backyard
Currently rented for $390 per week with excellent tenants in place and with vacant possession available this property could be an ideal investment or family home.
With a range of schools, new shopping facilities and parks Glenvale is rapidly growing in popularity and opportunities to secure a large family home like this one are few and far between. Do not miss this opportunity!
Contact Alan Reilly today to arrange your inspection.
13 Diamantina Dr At a Glance:
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathroom family home
• 2 large indoor living areas + private outdoor entertaining
• Ceiling fans throughout and air con to living areas and main bedroom
• Security screens and doors throughout
• Electric hot water
• Fully fenced 600sqm allotment
• Council Rates: $1,167.49 net per half year (approx.)
• Water Access: $307.66 net per half year