Available to Inspect via private One on One appointment or Virtual Inspection. Contact Alan Reilly to book a time.
Set in a commanding position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this well thought out modern Queenslander is a home you will love to call your own!
At a glance:
• Large open plan central living space with access to the front and rear verandahs
• Fully length front verandah with entertaining area that makes the most of the outstanding easterly views over Withcott and the Lockyer Valley
• Full length rear verandah with private entertaining area
• Generous kitchen with fantastic bench space, quality electric appliances and a large walk in pantry
• 4 large bedrooms with builtin robes, 5th bedroom / activity room plus an office
• Private master suite with large walk in robe, luxurious ensuite with free standing bath, large shower, separate toilet and a double vanity plus a parents retreat
• Media room with built in speakers to create the ultimate at home movie experience
• Large family bathroom with free standing bath over size shower double vanity and separate toilet with powder room
• Large laundry with built in linen press
• Attached double carport with drive through access to a double garage both with under cover access to the home via the back verandah
• 5.5Kw Solar power system
• Ducted air con and ceiling fans throughout
• 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Timber look floors to the main living area, carpet to the bedrooms
Built by Ray Weston Constructions this quality home has a free-flowing design that is ideal for everyday family life and features great spaces to entertain or relax in style.
Set only a few minutes from local shops and schools with the Toowoomba CBD just 10 mins up the road this property offers suburban convenience with the peace and tranquillity of acreage living.
Set on a landscaped 3,000 square metres this property that you absolutely must inspect to appreciate!
If you’re looking for more space you can also buy the adjoining vacant lot (11 Bottle Tree Court) giving you another 3,000 sqm to enjoy!
For more information about this home, the vacant lot or to arrange your personal inspection contact Alan Reilly today.