Set in a quiet street on a spacious 911 square metre allotment this mid-set brick home is an unpolished gem ready for you to make it shine!
Partly renovated with great scope to add further value this surprisingly
spacious home includes:
• Front sunroom with a lovely northern aspect
• Large lounge and dining area with air con
• Tastefully renovated kitchen with great bench space
• 3 bedrooms two with builtins
• Original bathroom – serviceable but ready to be renovated
• Large covered rear patio
• Attached carport and garage with drive through access to the backyard
• 12mx 6m shed with power plus a 9m x 3.6m annex a separate garden shed
• 3.5kw Solar Power
• Council Rates: $1,291 per half year (approx.)
• Water Access: $307 per half year (approx.)
A lot of the hard work has been done here and while there is more to do, there is no doubting the potential to add value and create a fantastic family home!
If you’re looking for a spacious and affordable family home with great scope to add value now or into the future then you need to inspect 10 Eileen Street Harristown!
Contact Alan Reilly today to arrange your inspection.