Set in an ultra convenient location within easy reach of schools, shops and much more this beautifully presented home is ideal for families and couples alike and absolutely must be inspected to be appreciated!
Set behind a private front fence the home features generous living areas including a large formal lounge room with ceiling fan, separate family / meals area with air con and ceiling fan that is serviced by a galley style kitchen with updated electric appliances all with ‘timber look’ vinyl plank flooring.
In addition to these outstanding living areas there are 4 bedrooms all with builtin robes and ceiling fans, 2 bathrooms – large ensuite to the main bedroom plus a family bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet plus a separate study / sewing room with external access – an ideal home office!
Completing the home is a lockable carport with drive through access to the back garden providing enough room for 3 cars to park under cover and a fantastic, North-East facing outdoor entertaining area with pulldown screens and a lovely outlook over the fully fenced backyard with 3 garden sheds and a vege garden.
Within walking distance of local coffee shops, parks and no less than 5 schools this surprisingly private and peaceful family home will be one you will want to call your own!
Over the past 5 years the sellers have thoughtfully updated and refreshed this warm and inviting home with new features including:
• Lockable double carport at the front
• 6ft Colourbond fencing with personal gate along the street
• New garden beds with kwik kerb at the front and 4 large timber planter gardens at the rear
• 2 new garden sheds
• Freshly painted throughout (inside and out)
• New floor coverings throughout
• Ceiling fans added to bedrooms and living areas
• New power points and TV points added throughout the home
• New air con to the family room
• New window coverings throughout
With spacious living areas, this beautifully presented and conveniently located family home is ready to move in an enjoy immediately. All that is left to do is for you to come and grab it before someone else does!
Contact Alan Reilly to arrange your inspection.