Set in an ultra convenient location within easy reach of Highfields Village Shopping Centre, Mary Mackillop College, Aldi and local sporting fields this well presented unit is an ideal investment opportunity!
Currently rented via the National Rental Affordability Scheme until Jan 2023 this property provides a stable return with added tax benefits.
Very well presented throughout this lovely unit features:
• 2 generous bedrooms with built-ins
• Large open plan living area with reverse cycle air con
• Well appointed kitchen with good bench and cupboard space and electric appliances
• Built-in study nook plus large linen cupboards
• Private north facing courtyard with a covered patio area
• Attached single garage with internal access plus extra parking at the front of the unit
• Approx. 2,500L rainwater tank plumbed to the unit
• FTTN NBN available
As this property is rented via NRAS for $248 per week, the rent paid by the tenant is at least 20% below the market value rent for the property. In exchange for renting the property at a lower rate the owner of an approved NRAS property receives an incentive payment each year. For the 2020 / 2021 year that payment was $11,270.59!
This payment is a refundable tax offset and is deemed as tax free income! So, you not only have a secure tenant in place but also the bonus of a tax-free payment at the end of each financial year!
Contact Alan Reilly today to arrange your inspection of this ideal investment property!