Reilly Real Estate is pleased to present to you an outstanding and increasingly rare vacant allotment in East Toowoomba. Well positioned in a small cul-de-sac with 2 street frontage, this could be the perfect site for your dream home or development.
Set on 665 square metres with access to both Victor Street and Teys Lane, this near level site is just 800m from the heart of the CBD, 180m from East Creek Parklands and 700m from Toowoomba Grammar. This well positioned site is absolutely full of possibilities & potential!
3 Victor Street at a glance:
• Area: 665 square metres
• Frontage: 13.4m; Depth:49m
• Zoning: Low to Medium Density Residential; Precinct: Urban Residential
• Access via Victor Street and Teys Lane
• All town services are available
• 6m x 9m shed with 1 roller door to Teys Lane and 2 opening to the property
• Two rainwater tanks attached to the shed
3 Victor Street is one of the few remaining vacant lots on the east side of town. In addition to the great location, the dimensions, gentle fall and zoning make the property ideal for a range of building options and the existing shed provides an excellent storage space during the building phase.
This truly is a rare opportunity and one you do not want to miss!
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.