This beautifully finished and immaculately presented home is head and shoulders above the average townhouse!
Offered to the market for the first time since construction in 2014 this property is as good if not better than new! Featuring a spacious and well thought out design with light filled living areas that allow for easy everyday living or entertaining year round.
Set across two levels this outstanding home includes:
• Spacious kitchen with excellent bench and cupboard space, electric over and a gas cooktop
• Open plan dining area off the kitchen with reverse cycle air con and access to the courtyard
• Separate lounge room with ceiling fan and stacker doors opening to the courtyard
• Private master bedroom at the rear of the home with beautiful timber floors, large built in robe, ceiling fan, air con & ensuite with extra large shower
• Attached double garage with laundry and built in storage cupboard
• Excellent storage throughout including a large storage area under the stairs and a separate linen cupboard
• Beautiful timber floors to the stairs and the entire upper floor
• 2 generous bedrooms with builtin robes and ceiling fans
• Study nook with builtin desk and overhead cupboards
• Large main bathroom with shower and bath plus a separate toilet
• Large Stencil Crete courtyard that includes a private alfresco entertaining area and wraps around to the front of the property
• Gated utility / storage area with 3,000 L rainwater tank plumbed to the home
Council Rates: $1,036.08 per half year
Water Access: $304.59 per half year
Body Corp: $387.50 per quarter
Built in 2014 by well renowned construction company – Top of the Range Builders – this home has been finished to a very high standard and has been fastidiously maintained by the current owner who has also added a number of extras to the home to improve the liveability of the property.
If you are looking for a luxurious home with no work needed in a convenient location, then you simply must inspect this property!
Contact Alan Reilly today to arrange your inspection.