Auction Location: On-Site
Set on an 861 square metre allotment in a quiet leafy street within easy reach of the CBD, this well positioned home is ready to enjoy now and has great potential to renovate and add value!
Well presented throughout this very functional home has great living spaces, lovely timber floors and a large backyard with a sunny northern aspect that kids will love to explore!
• 3 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Large lounge room leading to a spacious dining area with built in storage
• Large kitchen with great bench and cupboard space
• North facing rear sunroom with an elevated view over the backyard and surrounding area
• Modern family bathroom with shower, spa bath and separate toilet
• Great storage / entertaining / games room under the house
• Separate double garage with space to add more
• FTTP NBN connected
• Council Rates: $1,396 per half year (approx.)
• Water Access: $318 per half year (approx.)
Set within the catchments for Toowoomba East Primary School and Centenary Heights High School this fantastic family home is brimming with potential!
If you’re looking for a well positioned & affordable family home with potential to add value now or in the future, then you must inspect 17 Rivett Street, South Toowoomba.
Building and Pest Reports available upon request.